Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Empty
PostSubject: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Here it is. Can you tell me whether you have learned anything from reading this?
Need answers by tommorow morning!
What Happens to our Bodies when we Exercise?

You are walking down the street one day, whistling to yourself. You kick a can into the gutter. Suddenly, somebody calls out to you, “Hey Jane! Come play some footie with us!” You whisk round and spot several of the other girls playing in the park. You run towards them. You superbly tackle the ball and shoot it into the back of the net. After you have played for a while, your heat rate has started to get faster and faster. You start to breath rapidly. You didn’t bring a drink with you, and none of the other girls will give your theirs’. You have to go and sit in the shade for a while.
While you are sitting on a bench, a nerdy looking boy walks over to you. He sits down next to you. “What’s up with you? You’re always playing football, are you tired or something?” He asks you. You tell him how long you have been playing, and that you don’t have a drink. He hands you a bottle of Coke. “Thanks.” You mutter. “Do you know why you’re tired? I do.” Said the boy. “Go on then.” You say, “Tell me.”
“Well, it’s all to do with blood,” You shudder at the thought, “When you breath, the oxygen goes in your Mouth, down your Oesophagus, and into your Trachea.” the boy says. You‘re puzzled. “What’s a Trachea and an Oesophagus?” You ask. “Your Oesophagus is basically your throat, and your Trachea is your windpipe. Anyway, when the oxygen has passed through the Trachea it goes to the Bronchi, which are in your lungs. There are two of them, and they look a bit like this…” He opens his phone and starts to look through his files. “Aha, here it is..”

Picture goes here =P

You look at it. It all looks like random lines to you, or an upside down tree. He flips his phone closed and puts it away. “Those little branches are called Bronchioles, and on the ends of them are Alveoli. They are like little air sacs and when you breath they inflate! They have little Capillaries running all over them, and there are loads, so together they have a huge surface area! Wicked hey!” the boy laughs. You nod, not really understanding. You never were very bright, especially when it came to Science.
“Capillaries, the key to respiration!” He says. “Um, what are Capillaries?” you ask him nervously. “Ha! Capillaries are teeny tiny little veins and they carry blood,” You shudder again, “All over the body. They have walls only one cell thick and that means that when they get to the Alveoli, they can exchange gases through the walls! Genius, pure genius! So, when the blood comes back into the capillaries and past the Alveoli, they then exchange Carbon Dioxide. So when the blood first comes round, it gets oxygen, then it comes back with C02 and gets more oxygen and so on. Great eh?”
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Confusing but I didn't learn anything, but anyone who is below my grade would learn a lot!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :
Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:22 pm

It's for my Biology assesment and it has to be handed in tomorow! Are you saying you knew it all anyway or...
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :
Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:39 pm

its confusing but yea id say
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:45 pm

I knew it all! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 am

Yay! Handed it in... Got a A- Partay!
Back to top Go down
Dragony
Community Member
Community Member
Dragony

Female
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Drawing, forums, blogs...
Humor : Ha ha ha
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:15 am

Interesting! Smile
Are you learning about human body now in Biology? I am not learning it yet, we are learning about fishes right now xD (sorry for bad text, I don't know english well...)
Back to top Go down
http://mojzivotinjskiblog.blog.hr/
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:39 pm

its fish plural and regular just to let you know^^
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!   Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biology Homework Help! Need Criticism!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: