Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)

Go down 
+3
Dragony
Rancor
3catfish3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
Number of posts : 78
Job/hobbies : ...
BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Empty
PostSubject: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Here you can post your clickable adoptables(valenth,dragoncave,dragonadoptars,pokeplushies ect.,ect.) and recieve clicks from people.

Rules

1.One post per day!
2.Nooooooo mean and rude words.
3.Be nice...Not just ask for clicks,click other adoptables too.
4.Please don't spam.I BEG you,don't spam!(Spam includes one smiley and no words)

Okaaay so let's start! ^^

Last edited by 3catfish3 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Heh heh, clever!

I will post some soon.
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
Dragony
Community Member
Community Member
Dragony

Female
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Drawing, forums, blogs...
Humor : Ha ha ha
BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am

Well, I have DragonAdopters:
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Dragonimage_1964_3188_pixel Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Dragonimage_14828_3188_pixel

And DragonCave:
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) EYv3

Dracio is going to be an adult soon! And egg from dragon cave has got only 3 days and 12 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://mojzivotinjskiblog.blog.hr/
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 am

Clicked! ^^
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:51 am

*goes aroung clicking everyone's clickables*

Okies, I said I would post some, so here we are:

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) C9lX
^Icicle^

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) JDxf
^Unamed^

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) P2hB
^Unamed^

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) DLkz

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Ixx9

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) YH7P

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) U6k3
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Clicked! ^^
Back to top Go down
Reginea
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Number of posts : 3
BACs :
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: My adoptables   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 am

I am new here, And here are my adoptables:
Here are some cute dragon adoptables and dragon eggs! Click them!

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) ABDYClickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) QOTOClickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) QrUn

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) SaAQClickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) YDe2Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) WpXxClickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) JknI • Save us, pleasye!
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Dragonimage_7739_8935_pixel• She wants You for her friend! :]
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Get
She needs to be clicked NOW,on Valentines day,OR SHE WILL NEVER HATCH.HELP HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;_;
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm

clickded
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:37 pm

(Meg is gonna add hers into this post)
Back to top Go down
Onishii
Community Member
Community Member
Onishii

Female
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : I have no humor. Only deadpan.
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:48 am

Here are mine :3

My DragonAdopters...
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Dragonimage_5239_6362_pixel
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) Dragonimage_27312_6362_pixel

And my Dragcaves!
Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) 6YAQClickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) 2Qa7Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) VS9VClickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) XFRv

Thankees :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.Monishii.deviantart.com
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 am

Clicked Wink
Back to top Go down
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:44 am

Will someone help mine out? They're in my sig.
PleaseThankYou. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragony
Community Member
Community Member
Dragony

Female
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Drawing, forums, blogs...
Humor : Ha ha ha
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:52 am

I clicked on them =)
Back to top Go down
http://mojzivotinjskiblog.blog.hr/
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:29 am

Whey Smile
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)   Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clickable adoptables (read the rules,please!)
Page 1 of 1