Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
Number of posts : 78
Job/hobbies : ...
BACs :
Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Hehe,I belive noone knows Latvian here XD XD XD
Hehe,es ticu ka neviens seit neprot runat latviski XD XD XD

But it is still funny to see people trying to read this.
Bet tas tikunta ir smiekligi skatities ka cilveki megina so lasit.

And now try to read and translate this.
Tagad meginiet izlasit un partulkot so.

Man loti patik B-A un es milu visus dzivniekus adoptesanai.Nevaru sagaidit kad tie izaugs! ^^
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Would be cool if we got a prize! LOL!

First word is me
I think...
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 pm

I think... My favourite site is B-A...
Or , I like B-A because?
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Something like that...
Back to top Go down
CrazyKate101
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
CrazyKate101

Female
Number of posts : 16
Location : In the center of the Earth, you'd be suprised at how good the internet connection is there!
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:32 pm

I think its:

I like B-A because it has amazing adoptables.

No clue about the second sentence though. xD
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
Number of posts : 138
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 pm

oh oh oh let me try!

I love BA and I love all animal adoptables.I never expect when they will come!^^

i think this is right but i am still learning
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :
Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Meg,you are REALLY,REALLY close XD From the part I love until I never it's all perfectly right,but then you fail XD
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 pm

I never supect when they will come! ^ ^
???
because i took a class and i am very sure the first one was correct
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 pm

^^ I didn't knew somene in the all world except true Latvians are learning Latvian! ^^
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 pm

oops hee hee i am not taking a class...
i just learned how to read it some how.....
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!   Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome to Latvia!Sveiki un laipni ludzu Latvija!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :: International Board-
Jump to: