Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artwork done by WTE19

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
Number of posts : 61
Location : In the magical world of Mannafanusha, being the evil queen Flutebell
Job/hobbies : Reading, riding horses, playing on the internet, & tons of other things...
BACs :
Artwork done by WTE19 Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Artwork done by WTE19 Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Artwork done by WTE19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Artwork done by WTE19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Artwork done by WTE19 Empty
PostSubject: Artwork done by WTE19   Artwork done by WTE19 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Ok, here is some artwork that I'v done. Some are just doodles, others are pictures from when I was younger, & others still are some of my favorite drawings that I ever did. I know that I'm not good at giving titles to pictures, but I do my best.

Artwork done by WTE19 Drawings0001-2
A lion that I drew while we were reading a book. The title is "Today is my Birthday".

Artwork done by WTE19 Drawings0004-1
One of my Webkinz, the Clydsdale hores. Not shure if you can see it in the picture, but I put her name on it, Clementine. The title is "Clementine".

I don't have many pictures up right now, but I promise that I'll post more tommorw Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adopthangout.forumotion.com/
pumapurr
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Number of posts : 1
BACs :
Artwork done by WTE19 Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Artwork done by WTE19 Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Artwork done by WTE19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Artwork done by WTE19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Artwork done by WTE19   Artwork done by WTE19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I think the picture of Clementine is pretty good! Maybe even better then I could! Keep working at it! That's all I do... Well today I drew a Giraffe as a Ballarina! With a tu-tu and everything! Wasn't that bad...
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Artwork done by WTE19   Artwork done by WTE19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Wow! Cool! Go WTE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artwork done by WTE19   Artwork done by WTE19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artwork done by WTE19
Page 1 of 1