Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am

A Happy, happy Birthday to you.
I rushed home and finished it, sorry for the wrong time to use procrastination, but it's like second nature to me. ;'(
Anyways, Birthdays always get, Birthday Present!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Deanna11

Lol, This also helped me on Paint.net I finally figured out how to work the layers and stuff. Anyway, the background is transparent, but I left a little bitt of white around the edges of the actual picture, incase you can't see it very well on a dark background.

Very Happy I hope you like it.

(It's a plushie Zelda sitting on a magical Flying badly-clashing-colours Balloon!)
Back to top Go down
wizboo
Sponge of the Sea
wizboo

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : bah humbug...
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:46 am

its soo cool! wish i could draw that well! jealous face---> Evil or Very Mad

xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Lolz, I love it, thankies! *hugs the laptop screen, pretending it's dingo* XD

Rancor
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:38 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANCORRRRRR!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1