Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!   Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 pm

What a Face Of course you are lead artist! I am the site leader, admin whatever you wanna call it, like Tess! You are like the lead artist, you design new pet sand so do I! We design them ogether, we are both lead artist! flower
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!   Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Yayz! Im speacial! Evil or Very Mad Why the evil smiley disagrees no one knows...
Everbody is speacial-yay! Twisted Evil Yay! He agrees!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!   Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 pm

albino Bunny is special too! Night night gotta log off now Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :
Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!   Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Yeps! Nighty night! Meg said she'd join, just so you know! It's only 4:57 rhere right now, so I guess I'll work on new designs, and posts and such!-Bye!
Back to top Go down
Meowis#one
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Female
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Penguins,purple,and being clueless:(
Humor : None
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!   Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Uhhh WO affraid I zone off to much well lets just say Woops forgot sorry (not good at this Neutral ) I like Domo Kun!

ADMIN SAYS: If you want to say something about yourself, please start your own topic. Just do like, Hi I'm new here or something like that XD
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!   Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Meowis#one wrote:
Uhhh WO affraid I zone off to much well lets just say Woops forgot sorry (not good at this Neutral ) I like Domo Kun!
Um, try posting your info in your own thread, not trying to be mean, just...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!   Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: Perocore - Whose that? No seriously!
Page 1 of 1