Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazyKate101
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
CrazyKate101

Female
Number of posts : 16
Location : In the center of the Earth, you'd be suprised at how good the internet connection is there!
BACs :
I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here... Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here... Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here... Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here...   I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi CrazyKate here!

I live in the center of the Earth and I'm 826 in elven years (13 in human years). My best friend's pixie and all day long I ride around on a dragon. I have 9217 siblings. Cool Really.

Oh and I'm also an artist here.

Just remeber that I'm watching you, lurking in the shadws watching you, I'm always watching you...
Back to top Go down

I think I'm suppose to put a creative title here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: