Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fulfilling my promise to Shiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caelwit
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
caelwit

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Full-time College Student
BACs :
Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Empty
PostSubject: Fulfilling my promise to Shiko   Fulfilling my promise to Shiko I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Right then. I said I'd post and...well, here y'go. xD

So we have one week until we have to go back to GWC. D:
We seriously need to go see a movie or somesuch this week. I need to cling to the last fragments of Winter Break's sweet, sweet freedom before being thrown back into the hell known as community college. I mean, my schedule is going to kill me. Srsly. And then I'm going to try and work on top of that. *collapses* I must be insane.

Hah.

Insane.

It was a joke.

Because, see, I'm already...

...Yeah.

Nevermind.

Back on topic: MOVIE.
I couldn't see one with you last week because of my sudden and random need to go and work at Village (*shrug* I don't even know) and now I have my own set of house keys! Woo!

...Well they're not really mine...They're just the gold keys. But whatever. I can still use them to leave the house even if I don't have a car to drive, so that's cool.

So what movie did you go see when I couldn't go with you? I know you've seen Benjamin Button... *gasp* Did you go see Inkheart? Because I so want to see that, even if I know I'll be gritting my teeth through all the horrible inaccuracies thrust upon one of the greatest books of my childhood. (rofl, oh the drama! xD)

In closing: wtf is THIS?! --> monkey
It says it's a monkey. But that. Is not. A monkey. Srsly.
I can understand why Abe is "afraid of zee night monkeys" now. xD
*wipes tear from eye* Woo...kay. I'm done for now. I just had to throw in a random A/K quote because, well, only you will get it. And that's pretty darn cool, right? ;D
It's like...all those inside jokes from high school that I can't even remember all over again...
*sighs*
Good times. Goooooood tiiiiiiiimes...

(Clearly reading too much A/K makes you start acting like Abe. Which is weird. But at least I'm not trying to transform myself into an undead Nazi, right? o_o
...I think I need to make a character that acts like this. All the time. He will be incredibly annoying and yet, somehow, charming. Because he'll be so cute that the irritation you feel when he's speaking will just meeeeelt awaaaaay...)
Back to top Go down
http://caelwit.deviantart.com
nekoasato
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
nekoasato

Male
Number of posts : 16
BACs :
Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fulfilling my promise to Shiko Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling my promise to Shiko   Fulfilling my promise to Shiko I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 pm

I giggle snorted when you wrote about at least you aren't starting to act like an undead zombie!
Urg classes are too soon!!
Do not want!!!
I'll be taking so many of them too this semester T-T
At least we have a couple of the same classes lol (like English).

YES! Movie, we must see a movie!
I did not in fact go and see Inkheart, my sister didn't want to do anything and on Sunday we finished cleaning out my old place (it was so much work!)
We should make a day to go see Inkheart!

You know though I do need to read more of that Hellboy comic thing, it's so funny!
Back to top Go down
caelwit
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
caelwit

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Full-time College Student
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling my promise to Shiko   Fulfilling my promise to Shiko I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:37 am

*snerk* Just wait till you get to the part with the gay ringwraiths. xD I swear, that comic is genius. Pure genius.
Not to mention they were honored, mentioned (and faithfully read by) the director of the movie and the creator of Hellboy. I mean, how cool is that? They had this news post with pictures they took of themselves with said awesome persons, and of course the figurines of Abe & Kroenen were present. I think it was the director of the film who made the figurines "kiss" when they were taking the picture (The creator just posed them so that they were looking at one another "lovingly").
Seriously, this is like, the epitome of fandom!

Someday.

When we're famous.

For Blood Moon or whatever.

We have to be this cool to our fans.

For Srs.

Oh, and don't be calling Kroenen a zombie. Just because he's undead doesn't mean he's a zombie. He's more of a...bag of...dust? o_O

....Nevermind.

I don't even know how that works.

Scratch that: I don't WANT to know.

Though apparently it makes you crazy-flexible.

Which is clearly hot.

Hmm... *shifty eyes*

Oh. So I have no idea what rooms my classes are in. Is that bad? xD
I need to go check that, huh?
Do you know where we'd find that out?
Or is it like, head toward the proper building and walk into every room until you find yours like half a dozen other people did first day last semester? xDD

I don't want to be the lame person wandering into an English class thinking I've found Basic Law 101. D:
Back to top Go down
http://caelwit.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling my promise to Shiko   Fulfilling my promise to Shiko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fulfilling my promise to Shiko
Page 1 of 1