Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverHand
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
SilverHand

Number of posts : 11
BACs :
Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Empty
PostSubject: Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P   Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Arrow I are Rose! Saviir Rose. I am starting to put some of my ancient Username ideas into use Razz That's why I've used SilverHand! Yeah, yeah, If you're an Eragon Fan you'll know that Argetlam means Silver Hand too, but i have a DIFFERENT reason for being called that *sniffles*
Arrow I just joined and I have NO IDEA what do do, so yeah, That covers it XD
Arrow Feel free to research me under these names;

• Saviir
  • Saviir Rose
  • Elegant Rose
  • SilverHand
  • SkywingBattler

P.S. If checking if i am one of those, PM me saying "Ven otta yit corra?" that means How is your Dragon? but I don't care Razz I SHOULD reply with something like 'Venouse.' if i don't It's not me Very Happy

~ Saviir Rose
~ Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P   Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Heh heh! Greeting Saviir Rose! And congrats on being an artist! We hope to see your art splattered across our website Wink
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
SilverHand
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
SilverHand

BACs :
Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P   Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeah, Thx Very Happy

I also have meh own adoptable site & forum so untill i get that operational I might not pe prioritizing BA Very Happy

But If i come up with some pixel adoptables that I just aren't interested in using, i'll put it here, somewhere Cool
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P   Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:24 am

S'ok! I understand how hard it is to run an adoptables website;

"Think of the pets, but think of the work that went into them too Wink"
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
SilverHand
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
SilverHand

BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P   Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm

exactly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P   Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose~ The Artist, Novelist and Website Programmer :P
Page 1 of 1