Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custome Griffins--- Updated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nekoasato
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
nekoasato

Male
Number of posts : 16
BACs :
Custome Griffins--- Updated Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custome Griffins--- Updated Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custome Griffins--- Updated Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custome Griffins--- Updated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Custome Griffins--- Updated Empty
PostSubject: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Okay so for now I don't want to release anything else related to the griffin adoptables I'm working on soooo~ I made a separate lineart that I'm going to be selling customs on.
Custome Griffins--- Updated Sneek
I wasn't sure if I'd use this lineart or another for adopting but in the long run I lick the other one more for adopting.

These little guys would be like the third out of four stages if I wanted to do that many stages (TOO MUCH WORK!).

Anyways~
Prices
75 BAC (I like the number ^-^;; )

(here is a look at a coloring job I did using a CS dog's coloring as a template)
Custome Griffins--- Updated Sanuyework1

I will still finish WTE's picture but I will probably no longer be doing any others, thank you for understanding.

Last edited by nekoasato on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
Number of posts : 78
Job/hobbies : ...
BACs :
Custome Griffins--- Updated Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Custome Griffins--- Updated Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custome Griffins--- Updated Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custome Griffins--- Updated Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:47 am

Could I get the newborn one?That chibi like in your art topic?I like that better.If no,OK,but I am willing to pay 100 for the baby chibi one. ^^ If you accept,then please make it blue with blue colour patterns and so.I like blue colour ^^
Back to top Go down
nekoasato
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
nekoasato

Male
BACs :
Custome Griffins--- Updated Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custome Griffins--- Updated Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 am

haha well I suppose I could do that one but I would like to wait until it's been released as an adoptable first.
As soon as they are released I can do one for you with the little chick ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:06 am

awww now people can't adopt them Sad
Back to top Go down
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
Number of posts : 61
Location : In the magical world of Mannafanusha, being the evil queen Flutebell
Job/hobbies : Reading, riding horses, playing on the internet, & tons of other things...
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Can I get one please? I can pay you 75 for it.
Pic:
Custome Griffins--- Updated Otherfursona-1--This is my fursona, Phantom. Here are some details on her:
Phantom's Markings:
Her Scarf: Phatom's scarf is a light blue. It has streach marks so it looks like she was running & it got wrapped around her neck by accident.
Eye Color: You can't see it in the picture, but her eye color is a dark violett color
Earring: she has a gold loop earring on her right ear
Marking on her hindquarters: She has a very light pink rose on her hindquarters
Back to top Go down
http://adopthangout.forumotion.com/
nekoasato
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
nekoasato

Male
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Well Meg that isn't actually part of the growing griffin, it's just a random griffin line art.
I will post the adult form and egg in the artist only area so that people can see what they really look like once grown up.

And yes WTE I can make one for you ^-^
Just give me a little bit of time, k?
Back to top Go down
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
Job/hobbies : Reading, riding horses, playing on the internet, & tons of other things...
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:32 pm

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
nekoasato
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
nekoasato

Male
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 am

Updated with a colored example~
Also WTE I'll get getting to yours this weekend!
Back to top Go down
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:20 am

Yay! Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:26 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custome Griffins--- Updated   Custome Griffins--- Updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custome Griffins--- Updated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :: Selling Art-
Jump to: