Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Valley of Light-A creature RPG

Go down 
+2
WTE19
perocore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:57 am

The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Valleyoflight
(if you can't read it then just tell me)

Rules:
No harrasment
No god-modding
No breaking normal average rules

Form:
Code:
Creature name:
Discription:(pictures acceptable)
Personality:
Class:
About:

Okay, here are the classes:
predator
prey
in between
or
carnivore
herbivore(rare)
omnivorous

Ranks:
Feared
Hated
unknown
weak
played upon(often tormented and beaten up, like cat and mouse)

My Form!
Creature name: Death-Kris (or just Chris)
Discription: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Me
except is all black with completly golden eyes(tinge of red in center)
Personality: Dark, torterous, evil!!!
Class: Predator
About: He is male, and tends to play 'cat and mouse', which is when a cat will bat a live mouse around and torture it to death, his nick name has become Devil, or Death, and rarly is he known as Chris.
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:06 pm

A shadow passed over the ground, what was that? Small hoofed feet stepped wearily out to take a sip, a small horned head slowly lowered, then, eyes closed. Then a high pitched squeal rang out through the valley, the eyes never got to open.
Back to top Go down
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
Number of posts : 61
Location : In the magical world of Mannafanusha, being the evil queen Flutebell
Job/hobbies : Reading, riding horses, playing on the internet, & tons of other things...
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:37 pm

This looks like fun, I'll have to join Very Happy
Creature name: Shyla
Discription:

Personality: RP it out
Class: predator
Rank: played upon (she fights back as best as she can though)
About: Shyla is a teenage wolf that is a little small for her age. She is always being picked on because of her size, she hates it. Shyla fights back as best as she can, but she has scars & bite marks to prove that she has been attacked lots of times. She wishes that she could just find someone who could just understand her.
Back to top Go down
http://adopthangout.forumotion.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:49 pm

(you are accepted)
Devil swallowed the deer alive, he was to board, and just wanted somthing to do, he watched the sun disapear swiftly and the strange glow start up, the whisps streaked acrossed the sky, creating threatening shadows.

(I forgot: You can have up to 3 charactors)
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Creature name:Nualla
Description:The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Vampir10
Personality:playful, outgoing, creative
Class:Carnivore(duh)
About:i think everything is explained in the picture
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:01 pm

(accepted)

Devil lapped the water from a near by stream and watched the lights suddenly whip away, like always. He wandered around a bit, then took off and did a few tricks and the light of the burning sun rose, he disapeared into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 pm

then nualla comes up the trail and sees devil and introduces herself " hi my name is nualla" she said kindly
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Devil lays his feathery ears back and side steps, "I am Devil."
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm

nualla jumpas back frightened and says "nice to meet you, do you have any friends?"
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm

"No."
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:11 pm

nualla is not so frightened and asks"why? is it b/c you are scary is it because you are horrified what is it?" srry im too talkitive!!
Back to top Go down
wizboo
Sponge of the Sea
wizboo

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : bah humbug...
BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:09 pm

can i join??? my first creature is kind of a group

form- creature name: bandit-leader of the group (he is like the alpha male)
description: it is an animal crosses between a rabbit, a kind of monkey, and a flying thing (?) i will post a pic up later. it is rabbit size and shape with large ears. it has a long tail, sharp at the tip, used in fights. they can be any colour, but will most likey be a red or purple colouration
personnality: most are completely harmless and very frightened of everything, but bandit is ruthless and is known for being aggressive. the young are very happy to be around most animals but they are born with a natural flight instinct. they are very fats runners and will hide and live up in trees.
class: herbivore
about: bandit can (during certain times) change into another animal- and when in anoither form is known for fighting with every thing that endangers his pack. many of the pack members are quite frightened of him

ps: i know this is a weird one to start off with, but it could be fun xxx
Back to top Go down
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:59 am

Creature name: Bryella
Discription:
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG BryellaRef-1
Personality:See picture
Class:Omnivore (Berries and stuff, and animals)
About:She is calm, and hates to be put on the spot, or asked about her past, which she doesn't remember much about anyway, but what she does remember pains her. So don't ask.
Back to top Go down
Jaguarka
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Female
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Animals , drawing
BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The Valley of Light-A creature RPG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Creature name: Zina
Discription:Zina is the black jaguar whit blue eyes
Personality: Zina is very curious female jaguar , strong and skilful , and she is wise ..
Class: predator
About: Zina implemendet most of the day lyng on a tree or floating in the river.When the night comes then Zina performance, then it is unrivaled animals, she mostly hunt at night, but sometimes during the day.Zina is not the usual jaguar, there is something in it that stands out from other jaguars ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Light-A creature RPG   The Valley of Light-A creature RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valley of Light-A creature RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :: Roleplay-
Jump to: