Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
Number of posts : 78
Job/hobbies : ...
BACs :
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Empty
PostSubject: Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC   Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Hello.I still need ALOT pets to reach my goal-all pets in CS- so I wanted to open an adoptable-for-CS pet topic.These are buyable for BIC too.So I drew these cutie-chibi draggies ^^

Here's the lineart I will use (I made it myself.Lineart in Paint MS,but colouring in Photofilter-a prog similar to Photoshop.)
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Sample1

And here's a sample.
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Sample2
Skin colour: aqua blue
Claws: Light yellow
Horns: Orange
Nose horn: Bright yellow
Back spikes: pink-ish
Eyes: gray

Now listen up,PPL.There are three types of chibi dragies.
First type- common draggie.For this one you will need to pay me 33 BIC OR any valuable CS pet from ANY month.But VALUABLE.Like watermelon dog from october.In this type I am NOT DOING FURSONAS OR CUSTOMS.You just fill out the form:
Code:
 Draggie's name:
Owner's name:
Skin colour:
Claws:
Horns:
Nose horn:
Back spikes:
Eyes:
Payment(if BIC,just say that you are paying with BIC): 
So in this form there are noooooo patterns,additionals or even marings.Just corouled draggie.

Second type- Custom draggie.These type of draggies are uncommon species.In this case,you need to give me ANY valuable pets- 1 july or 1 rare august or 2 augusts or 3september specials or 4 normal septembers or advents- I will see about those-I don't want to make a custom draggie for a common advent white wolf with scarf that I could have 15 of. >_> This is about CS pets,but for this type,you should give me 100 BIC.
Form:
Code:
 Draggie's name:
Owner's name:
Good description and/or reference pic:
Payment(if CS pet):
Other(background,wings ect.,ect.):

And the third variation is the most rarest of all.I am asking ony for the pets in my whishlist Click! for one.OR 200BIC.Why?They are animated.NO HARD-DOABLE ANIMATIONS!
Form:
Code:

Draggie's name:
Owner''s name:
Good description or reference pic:
Other(like background or wings,ect.,ect.):
Animation(blinking,floating wings,moving tail,ect.,ect.):
Payment:

That's all for now! ^^
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC   Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm

I'd love to get one, but, I don't know what pet to give you, as my rarest pet is him:
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC 992861&trans=1
Pet's name: Breeze
Adopt your own!
And he is also my favorite!

But I can offer the one in the form!
Draggie's name: Sprinkles
Owner's name: Perocore
Skin colour: White
Claws: rainbow
Horns: one red one green
Nose horn: blue
Back spikes: rainbow
Eyes:One red one blue
Payment(if BIC,just say that you are paying with BIC): Do you mean BAC, box adopts coins?Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC 992861&trans=1
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC   Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Yeah,I mean BAC XD And you don't need to give up your rarest pet,no! XD I will be fine with advent too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC   Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:48 pm

very cool i feel like geting one maybe later...

Last edited by ~Meg~ on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC   Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 am

Okay O.o
perocore-going to make yours.
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC   Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Kay, when it's finished I'll send an advent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC   Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chibi draggies for CS pets and BIC
Page 1 of 1