Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Empty
PostSubject: Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm!   Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi! Perocore here! Catfish, who is Latvian but excells in her English class, and I, who is very good at Spanish! Have decided to create this cute little guide for you! Here is a starter word!

EDIT from 3catfish3 (srry perocore,but I like editing other people's text... Okay,okay,just adding title and Latvian words ^^ ) But you can delete this if you want! XD

SPANISH

exquisito-excellent
cómo estás?-how are you?
be ju grier?-are you hungry?

LATVIAN

Sveiki- hello
Labdien- good day
uz redzi! - bye,see ya later!

Last edited by perocore on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm!   Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:47 pm

so you know spanish do you... I know how to write it and know what it means but i can only say a little bit but.... yeah
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm!   Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 am

As a matter of fact my BF is Mexican...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm!   Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perocores and Catfish's Dictionary to the Latvian an Spanish realm!
Page 1 of 1