Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

could it be? it cant be...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wizboo
Sponge of the Sea
wizboo

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : bah humbug...
BACs :
could it be? it cant be... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100could it be? it cant be... Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
could it be? it cant be... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100could it be? it cant be... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-08

could it be? it cant be... Empty
PostSubject: could it be? it cant be...   could it be? it cant be... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 pm

affraid it can't be... affraid ME!

hiya everyone. rancor + dingo (real life best buds) kept naggin me (it was worth it guys) to sign up to this uber-cool forum created (very cleverly may i add) by your "frendly neighbour hood admin"- rancor!!!

BTW i have no clue as how to work this forum but i gather you need an avatar/fursona thingy. I created a rough design of mine. It is called Ember, and at the moment takes the form of a wolf- everyone else seemed to have a wolf!

please dont steal or whatever. please admire with your eyes closed, as the hideousness may blind you.....
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
could it be? it cant be... Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100could it be? it cant be... Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
could it be? it cant be... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100could it be? it cant be... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: could it be? it cant be...   could it be? it cant be... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 am

Hello, this is Rancor!
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: could it be? it cant be...   could it be? it cant be... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:29 am

Ahahaha. I knew you'd sign up. Razz
Rancor and I have the best, most persuasive puppy eyes evar!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
could it be? it cant be... Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100could it be? it cant be... Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
could it be? it cant be... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100could it be? it cant be... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: could it be? it cant be...   could it be? it cant be... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Lol, so true.. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could it be? it cant be...   could it be? it cant be... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

could it be? it cant be...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: