Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) Empty
PostSubject: Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here)   Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:41 pm

ok i am making calenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woah!

ONLY 25 different customs but everyone can get them and also every month i was think we can vote for best adoptable of the month so i could put it up in the corner of the next month
but i will add tons of calenders for you people to ADOPT???
(also I will add BA news (when adoptables come out,other stuffs) you can also customize your calender)
Eample Below:
Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) Calender

not my real vacation... mine is from the 13th to the 23rd

but what every here is the form

Username:
boarder color:
animation color:
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here)   Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 am

Username:Perocore
boarder color: green
animation color: VACATION-could you make my vacation like that? Sorry! Animation the same? Except with mabe the middle one purple...
Back to top Go down

Custom animated growing.....SOMETHINGS!(if you want to know click here)
Page 1 of 1