Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Wolves! First one free!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyKate101
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
CrazyKate101

Female
Number of posts : 16
Location : In the center of the Earth, you'd be suprised at how good the internet connection is there!
BACs :
Custom Wolves! First one free! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custom Wolves! First one free! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custom Wolves! First one free! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custom Wolves! First one free! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

Custom Wolves! First one free! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Custom Wolves! Yay!

Yup, since I have this wolf lineart laying around I figured I'd do customs for some extra BAC. Just fill out this form:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (of pet on picture, if it doesn't have a name just say none)
[b]Picture/Description:[/b] (Pic preferred)
[b]Size:[/b] (See below)
[b]Anything else:[/b] (Any little details not in pic.  And no, I can't do wings.)

Example time!
Small:
Custom Wolves! First one free! Customexsmall
Medium:
Custom Wolves! First one free! CustomEx
Large:
Custom Wolves! First one free! Customexlarge

How much do these cost?
Well, your first one's free of course!
After that 100 BAC!

And keep a look out for special saving days Cool

Last edited by CrazyKate101 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 pm

um i will have 3....
all meduim
300 BAC's....
and um here are the pics!

Custom Wolves! First one free! Meg_Fursona_by_thelazyone22

Custom Wolves! First one free! 24exhr5

Custom Wolves! First one free! Wolflineart4
um here he is with wings...
Custom Wolves! First one free! Blankwingedfursona
Back to top Go down
CrazyKate101
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
CrazyKate101

Female
Location : In the center of the Earth, you'd be suprised at how good the internet connection is there!
BACs :
Custom Wolves! First one free! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custom Wolves! First one free! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custom Wolves! First one free! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custom Wolves! First one free! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Meg, since I decided to make everyone's first one free, its only 200 BAC. Oh and I've started on the first one, but I have another lineart (a sitting pose) that I need to line on the computer. Would you like to see it and decide if you want to switch yours over to that one and wait a day?

Well, your going to have to wait until Thursday until I start working on them again, (expecting something that'll improve my art that day). ^^
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:23 pm

[b]Name:Rinaru
[b]Picture/Description:Custom Wolves! First one free! Rinaru11
[b]Size:2 medium
[b]Anything else:collar around neck and a gold bracelet on the paw that`s in front.
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Custom Wolves! First one free! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Custom Wolves! First one free! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Name: Zelda
Picture/Description: Um? Look in moonwolf_23's custom topic. She is there. I will post a picture of her for you later, but she is the CS Galxy dog but with no black eyes Wink
Size: Hmm? Could you do one just "Siggy Size" so I can put it in my siggy, and another medium, for my gallery Wink
Anything Else: Um? Could she maybe have a little necklace with a skyblue crystal hanging off it? Oh, and I will pay for both of them, I insist!
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
CrazyKate101
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
CrazyKate101

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Gah! Sorry I haven't gotton to these sooner, -is still working on Megs- I should have finish Megs by the weekend, but I won't be able to do Rancor's and Byngal's til next week.

Oh, and I won't be able to get the other pose lined, since my scanner has been acting up.

And before I forget, Rancor don't pay for both >.< They both come from the same image (the way I color/line involves having the image really big then shriking it). I'm not even sure if I should just count both as your first one free.
That sounded confusing...
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 pm

hehe thats ok
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Wolves! First one free!   Custom Wolves! First one free! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Wolves! First one free!
Page 1 of 1