Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Empty
PostSubject: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Yes, I am making MORE custums! But these lines are all done by Kay Fedewa, they will have and WILL KEEP her copyright on them! Here is the form:
Username:
Wolf name:
Ref. Pic:
or Discription:
Secret Rules:
Do You promise to NOT steal these lines or EVER claim this art work as your own? X

Rules:
1. Please do not call work your own
2. If you do so, your art will be destroyed, you will never get another custum, and MAY BE BANNED.
Will finish these later, brothers kicking me off, that jerk!
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Any body? Please?!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:37 pm

I will Very Happy

Username: Rancor
Wolf name: Zelda

Ref. Pic: Hehe, you've made her before, but if you want one just ask Wink
or Discription:
Secret Rules: ????
Do You promise to NOT steal these lines or EVER claim this art work as your own? - Yes, of course! I would never steal art!
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Yays! I will work on a Zelda right now, um, not her brother...
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Is all doneth!
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Zelda
Code:
[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Perocore/Zelda.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:09 am

Woweth! Thateth is very goodeth Wink I will add it to my little collection, and will put you on my list of 'People who I need to pay back in art Wink' hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Thanks! And, I did do Zelda this time!
Back to top Go down
wizboo
Sponge of the Sea
wizboo

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : bah humbug...
BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

hey! im wizboo! yoo wont know me and i dont really know how these work but can yoo please do ember?

Username: wizboo
Wolf name: Ember (female)
Reference pic: dont have one just yet. You could try to use my avatar? She is earthy colours with a yellowy muzzle. she has a deep brown eye ring which carries on into jagged stripes down the legs. her colouration continues in the jagged pattern but basically gets lighter and lighter. She has a dark brown tip on her ear, and red/brown socks. She has lilac eyes and sliver specks down her neck and around her forelegs. I dont mind i you do her slightly different.
Secret rules: ?
I wont steal. Your lineart is far too good to be mine anyway lol!

Ps: your drawing of zelda is amazin!! xxx thanx again
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:13 pm

kay, um, it isn't my lineart, it's Kay Fedewa's, see copyright below picture; (c)lineart by Kay Fedewa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!   Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custum Wolves-free! People, please! Some one? Anyone!
Page 1 of 1