Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Empty
PostSubject: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Hello! I am selling custum wolves for you, but, if you want one you must pay some art or a CS pet! Art wise I'd really prefer line art...yes, a new payment system I created, now, you don't need to go out and make some new art, you can though, you can just give me anything, just put copyright [username] on it. Then you just PM the art to me if you would rather not let EVERYONE see it. Now, if you read this put PIE in violette some where in your post. Thankyou.

Custum Form

Code:
Username:
Main body color:
markings:
reference picture:
Payment: (preferably in other art)

Rules
Do not steal my line art, I will not enjoy that!
Make sure you readyour name below it!
Theline art is made by Kay Fedewa
Do NOT ask for a custum if the title says 'Custums Closed!'
Please follow the rules!
And, the line art Im using is by Kay Fedewa, this is not a secret word, this is a reminder!Please note: I keep copyright line art Kay Fedewa on the image!

Pick Ups
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Byngalscustum
Byngal's
Code:
[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Perocore/Byngalscustum.png[/IMG]

Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Rancorscustum
Rancor's
Code:
[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Perocore/Rancorscustum.png[/IMG]

Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Theroughcatscustum
Theroughcat's
Code:
[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Perocore/Theroughcatscustum.png[/IMG]

Last edited by perocore on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Username:Byngal_fox
Color:this covers the color/markings category:
Markings:Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Decemb10
Extra: golden bracelet around the paw in front
Secret word:idk what the secret word is so
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:22 am

Username: Rancor
Color: CS Galxy Dog - None black eyes
Markings:
Extra: necklace with a blue crystal hanging on the end
Secret word: I read the rules Wink
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Byngal, you need to read the words, they are like this. So please, find them and Rancor, which one is the galaxy wolf??? (Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Um, the one from July? (idk) And it is blue and black and there is one with black eyes and one with normal eyes?
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:50 pm

oooohhh
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Finally have your custums up guys! Sorry it took so long! Yours are free! And, Is your usual custum based off of that pet Rancor? It is one difficult pet if you get all the details as perfect as possible! I tried!
Back to top Go down
therougecat
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour
therougecat

Number of posts : 28
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Username: therougecat
reference picture:
Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART MimisFursona1
Payment: (preferably in other art) I'll give you some lineart. I'll PM you about the specifics!

And gosh I'm really hungry for some Pie right now!

~therougecat~
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Kay Rouge cat! Spelled your name wrong though...LOL Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 am

perocore wrote:
Finally have your custums up guys! Sorry it took so long! Yours are free! And, Is your usual custum based off of that pet Rancor? It is one difficult pet if you get all the details as perfect as possible! I tried!

Um, lol! Hehe, I really should have provided a ref pic. Zelda doesn't have those markings, the complicated ones, but her brother, Zephyr does. So that can be Zephyr, and do you want payment?
Back to top Go down
therougecat
Friendly Neighbour
Friendly Neighbour
therougecat

Number of posts : 28
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Thanks! She's adorable! And its okay that my name's spelled wrong. Lots of people misspell it. 'Cause I just have the tendency to come up with the strangest usernames. Razz
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:58 pm

LOL! And, sorry Rancor, I just realized that! LOL! And, um, could you pay me? Byngal kinda already has, she gave me some line art by Kay Fedewa, and, as long as I keep the copyright on it, it's fine! Even if she did steal some of my art in non-computer life!!! Sorry, just really angry.
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 am

Hehe, Byngal, it was nice of you to give Perocore the lineart, but next time, don't give people art that isn't yours. Just post a link to it or something Wink And Perocore, you can have... 300BMC
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Yay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Pleasure Wink
Back to top Go down
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Yays!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART   Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custum Wolves! Payment: ONE SET/UNIT OF LINE ART
Page 1 of 1