Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggest people to be mods here!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Suggest people to be mods here! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Suggest people to be mods here! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Suggest people to be mods here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggest people to be mods here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Suggest people to be mods here! Empty
PostSubject: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:30 am

If you think somebody should be a mod (international or normal) then suggest them here.
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
Number of posts : 138
BACs :
Suggest people to be mods here! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Suggest people to be mods here! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Suggest people to be mods here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggest people to be mods here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:44 am

me i would be one!
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
Number of posts : 153
Job/hobbies : drawing on paint also paper
Humor : lol i bein funny
BACs :
Suggest people to be mods here! Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Suggest people to be mods here! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 pm

idk i dont think i should me one tho because ive done alot of things that people didnt like....
Back to top Go down
http://bubblezrule.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :
Suggest people to be mods here! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Suggest people to be mods here! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Yes but you owned up to them and apologised and I appreciate that Byngal Wink
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 pm

awwwww thnx rancor i apreciate that^^ I love you
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Spread the luuuuvvv I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
BWAHAHAHA! MY ARMY OF LITTLE HEARTS!

soory, went beserk!
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 pm

thats okay i understand um..... nvrm thnx^..^
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:37 pm

well why i am i even trying
Rancor i feel like you think i am a piece of trash and thats the truth!
so i know you wouldn't want trash on your forum or to become a mod
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:39 pm

omg shes probably ignoring you for a reason meg.... she knows ur a nuisance....
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:44 pm

*snorts* Sorry, couldn't help that, Byngal, the way you said it.. lol! God, I havent laughed like that in ages! Thnx Byngal!
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:46 pm

what the hell is wroung with you!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Nothing, but the word 'nuisance' always makes me laugh! I have absolutely no idea why...
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:49 pm

omg ur so funny rancor
Ooooooh and i like the banner you put HEHE....
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:50 pm

you aren't funny rancor your crazy
and mean
and rude
your like another BB!
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:52 pm

what does bb mean??
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:53 pm

you don't know
and you never will!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 pm

BB? Now im confused? scratch But um, yeah thanks, I'll take the 'Your crazy' as a compliment! Thanks! I am crazy aren't I? pirat Arggh! Totally mental! Beserk, bonkers, crazy! Oh and Byngal your funny too! I will make you a new banner for your forum, that one is just temporary Wink
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:55 pm

like i care..... look i think we should make an adoptables website together please i think it would e fun meg.....
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Oh oh, I know what BB is! It's Big Brother!
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:56 pm

kk i know...
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 pm

no its not
big brother
that is LAME
but anyways what will the name of the site be called Byngal
THIS WILL BE FUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Whatever, BB iis big brother, but not the show.. What else would it be?
Back to top Go down
Byngal_fox
The mayor!
The mayor!
Byngal_fox

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:09 pm

idk u think.....
Back to top Go down
~Meg
The mayor!
The mayor!

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 pm

think very hard and deep
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Um,
Brilliantly Brilliant Person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest people to be mods here!   Suggest people to be mods here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggest people to be mods here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next