Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P

Go down 
+2
Rancor
WTE19
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
Number of posts : 61
Location : In the magical world of Mannafanusha, being the evil queen Flutebell
Job/hobbies : Reading, riding horses, playing on the internet, & tons of other things...
BACs :
Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Empty
PostSubject: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Hello everyone! Very Happy Just as the title says, I am soooooo ANIMAL CRAZY!! Razz lol! Sooo... I have a hamster, & we are getting a dog! Very Happy *YAY!* As you can also see, I LOVE to use CapsLock Razz Just wanted to say hi, also, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, Rancor!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adopthangout.forumotion.com/
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Getting a dog is one of the most amazing experiences you can ever have! Dogs are amazing creatures and most people don't undestand that. But I know you better and I know that any dog you get will be lucky to have such a great owner as you!
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
perocore
The mayor!
The mayor!
perocore

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Art, animals,bunny breeding
Humor : ummmmm
BACs :
Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:23 pm

I love dogs! My favorites are Bernese Mountain dogs! I have a calander with pictures of them!
Back to top Go down
3catfish3
City Policeman
City Policeman
3catfish3

Female
Number of posts : 78
Job/hobbies : ...
BACs :
Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 pm

My favs are german shepherds ^^
Back to top Go down
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
Number of posts : 61
Location : In the magical world of Mannafanusha, being the evil queen Flutebell
Job/hobbies : Reading, riding horses, playing on the internet, & tons of other things...
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Thanks Rancore Smile My favorite dog is a greman sheperd or a beagal (My spelling is horrible Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://adopthangout.forumotion.com/
Dragony
Community Member
Community Member
Dragony

Female
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Drawing, forums, blogs...
Humor : Ha ha ha
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:35 am

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mojzivotinjskiblog.blog.hr/
CrazyKate101
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
CrazyKate101

Female
Number of posts : 16
Location : In the center of the Earth, you'd be suprised at how good the internet connection is there!
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi WTE!

Adopt a dog from the Humane Society! Never! I repeat NEVER buy a dog from a pet shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P   Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come & meet the animal CRAZY girl! :P
Page 1 of 1