Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!   Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:10 am

Hi there! *waves to you*
I'm Rancor.
I am twelve, and live in a semi attached house in a boring street in England.
I go to a Grammar School, and in my free time I am a computer addict. Wherever I am, my laptop will be also!
Never, repeat never come here for a holiday (unless you want to learn how to say Pip pip, cheerio, taa taa and so forth). The weather here is terrrible, and it is cold, wet and groggy nearly all year round.
I am a Summer Baby, which means I was born in the summer, July to be specific. 2nd of July.
I love animals, and could never pick a favourite! I love them all so much! I have four pets (check out the Pets section of the forum) and love them more than anything in the world.
My friends think I am a weirdo and don't show any interest whatsoever in this website. They say that making your own website is for nerds and geeks, so when I said to them "I won't help you with your HTML anymore then if you think it's for nerds." (because it's a school assinement and they can't do it) they told me that they didn't even like the HTML I had spent hours writing for them and deleted their HTML websites I had created for them.
I live with my mum, dad and little sister (Lion, or Blulion) and my family bug me so much, they make me want to scream.

Rancor
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/

PostSubject: Re: Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!   Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:09 am

Hey! Im Hailey!
(First post^)
Back to top Go down
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :
Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!   Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm

The weather here isn't that bad, it's completely bearable for me.
But I want to go live in wee bonnie Scotland because it's colder. And I like that.
(Also you're surrounded by the cutest accents evarr! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!   Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Poor wee scottish person, died of swine flu, the wee bonnie lass..

Rancor
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
Dingosaurus
Community Member
Community Member
Dingosaurus

Female
Number of posts : 45
Job/hobbies : EATING
Humor : lolololol
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!   Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 am

AMG, I know! Sad
And didn't her wee scottish bairnes die too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!   Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Rancor, your friendly neighboorhood admin!
Page 1 of 1