Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum

Welcome! PLease enjoy your visit to the Blueberry Muffin Adoptables Forum :D Main Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for five international mods!

Go down 
+2
~Meg
Rancor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Onishii
Community Member
Community Member
Onishii

Female
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : I have no humor. Only deadpan.
BACs :
Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for five international mods!   Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:08 pm

-coughs- The only time I've ever worn pink was for Breast Cancer Awareness Day xD

Perhaps, as a suggestion for the mod color, it could be sort of darker blue? To match with the color scheme?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Monishii.deviantart.com
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
Number of posts : 360
Job/hobbies : High school Student, Website Admin, Forum Admin...
Humor : Lots of it!
BACs :
Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

BACs :
Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking for five international mods!   Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 am

Hmmm, yeah, darker blue. Or maybe dark brown? What do I know? I'm only an admin here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://in-a-box-adoptables.110mb.com/
Onishii
Community Member
Community Member
Onishii

Female
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : I have no humor. Only deadpan.
BACs :
Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450 / 100450 / 100Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for five international mods!   Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 am

BUT YOU'RE PURPLE-LICIOUS -run over by truck-

Excuse me.

I think purple is a good color for Admins... it has a very authoritative feeling, y'know? Like the "Oh yeah, My name is in purple" kind of feeling.

Oh dear. Am I on topic or off topic now? I don't know.

As another suggestion, I think a requirement for all international mods is that they should be able to fluently speak the language they're teaching/able to mod on without the use of a language tool.

I mean, you know, if you use a language tool, that basically ruins the entire idea of being an international mod, amiright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Monishii.deviantart.com
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :
Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue460 / 100460 / 100Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for five international mods!   Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 am

You are very right. I never thought about that.. I will have to make sure everyone who is an International Mod can speak the languages fluently, not 'Oh, I'm just learning it.' or 'I learnt it ages ago.'

PURPLE-LICIOUS! Oh yeah, hmm, I think I'll make a place in Randomness where you can talk about colours...
Back to top Go down
WTE19
City Policeman
City Policeman
WTE19

Female
Number of posts : 61
Location : In the magical world of Mannafanusha, being the evil queen Flutebell
Job/hobbies : Reading, riding horses, playing on the internet, & tons of other things...
BACs :

BACs :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for five international mods!   Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:22 am

Lol Razz

Am I an international board mod too?
Back to top Go down
http://adopthangout.forumotion.com/
Rancor
Ruler of the World!
Ruler of the World!
Rancor

Female
BACs :

BACs :

PostSubject: Re: Looking for five international mods!   Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:35 am

Yeah, I just need to make the groups, the International mods are:

-catfish
-Onishii
-and a few others Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for five international mods!   Looking for five international mods! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for five international mods!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2